As Beautiful As Your Work - Mia & My Sister

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

As Beautiful As Your Work - Mia & My Sister

I have only mentioned my sister in a couple of my posts but this one post is all about her. It’s about the girl who knew what she wanted in life and has lived her dreams making every day in her life worthwhile!

I'm still not going to mention her name because she will surely kill me for doing that but sis, if you are reading this, you should know that this is a 'hats off to you!' from me.

Right from school days my sis knew she wanted to work in the field of science. Through school, college, her masters and later on a post graduate doctors degree, she has done it all with aplomb. Never saying no to her work, and always striving for only the best, you will seldom see her without a smile on her face. Even when she is under a lot of stress she won't forget to cook your favorite meal or call you and wish you on your special day.

She actually worships her work and loves doing what she does wholeheartedly. It doesn't matter what day of the week it is or what time of day, she knows her bacteria is waiting for her and will always greet it with a lot of love! Her work doesn't tire her or bore her at any time. All her presentations show her passion towards her work. And she can even explain the nitty-gritty details to a child, elaborating on details and making them easy to understand. It’s her love and passion that she continues to show not only in her work but also towards life in general that makes her so special.


Just like the Mia girl in the TVC below, my sister knows that her work will always speak for itself. 

And I believe Mia jewelry from Tanishq is apt for her – simple elegant designs that speak for themselves. I'm sure my sis will love the range available at the Mia Site because she also likes to dress minimalist yet elegant just like these jewelry pieces. 

And sis here are some pieces that I am sure you will love!
Tanishq Mia - As Beautiful As Your Work
Tanishq Mia - As Beautiful As Your Work

Tanishq Mia - As Beautiful As Your Work
Tanishq Mia - As Beautiful As Your Work
This post is part of the blogger contest being held by Tanishq

2 comments:

I love to read your comments. Its great to connect with you here but its my humble request - please do not leave marketing links here. If you would like me to visit your blog just leave a text message instead of hyper links!

linkwithin