Romantaque Hair Minimising Lotion Review

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Romantaque Hair Minimising Lotion Review

When I first heard of Romantaque Hair Minimising Lotion I was excited yet a little skeptical of its claims. Romantaque sent me a sample to try out their product and so began this journey.
romantaque
Romantaque Hair Minimising Lotion

What the company claims
“Romantaque is based on a technology, that very effectively inhibits the growth of unwanted human hair. It has secured patents in Australia, UK, South Africa, and India. There are more patents being in the pipeline. Romantaque is a nano-tech powered, herbal product of this technology. Romantaque, as a cosmetic lotion is to be applied after hair-removal. It retards the hair growth successively, thereby prolonging the time interval between hair-removal cycles.”

romantaque-packaging
Romantaque Hair Minimising Lotion

The Product
Romantaque comes in a flip cap tube, the lotion is white in color and has a slight runny consistency – almost like moisturizing lotions. It has a very faint fragrance which does not last and is not perceptible unless you have a strong sense of smell.

It comes with detailed instructions on how to apply and requires a patch test on every new skin area that you are going to apply to.

romantaque-flip-cap
Romantaque Hair Minimising Lotion

My Experience
Although I would still say its too early for me to review the product, given that I have only been using this for around 5 days but I am kind of impressed and wanted to share my initial thoughts on the product.

I recently got my upper lips threaded and after 24 hours I applied a small amount of the Romantaque lotion on the upper lip area (I had done a patch test before getting the threading done – and yes it was a risky area to try out first because had it caused any allergies I would have been in trouble!)

I applied the lotion regularly morning and night and today after a week of threading my upper lip still appears clean. Normally I get a regrowth of fine upper lip hair within a week of threading. This time its clean! I must say that although I wasn’t very hopeful and was scared too, right now I feel happy. I am going to keep using this lotion and also try it out on my arms next.

The lotion is very light weight and gets absorbed quickly without leaving any greasy feeling on the skin.
I thought of sharing my initial reviews so that all those of you who are thinking of what this product is all about can get a feel of this product.

I will do another post after using the product regularly for a longer period of time and update you guys of my final verdict.

romantaque-with-instructions
Romantaque Hair Minimising Lotion
Details at a glance
Packaging: white flip cap tube
Fragrance: very mild – does not last long
Texture: white light weight creamy lotion
Price: Rs 1500 (50gm)

What I like
  • IT WORKS!
  • It worked even on my gentle facial skin
  • Did not break me out
  • Sinks into the skin without leaving any greasy feeling
What I don’t like
  • the price – but I guess if this is a solution to the unwanted hair problems then its totally worth it

If you don’t want to purchase the product yet don’t forget you can take part in the contest and win yourself one. So hurry and click here to participate.

10 comments:

  1. omg sounds like an awesome product !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. hope you took part in the contest on my blog where you can win this!

      Delete
  3. "जब तुम अच्छा कहतो हो तो और भी अच्छा लगता हैं ।"

    is a line from movie Aandhi. Sanjeev Kumar says to Suchitra Sen. Today Team Romantaque does not mind stealing the line to express the same feeling on review of Romantaque.

    Suddenly it makes the effort, close to a decade worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shilpa you said more than a year ago "I will do another post after using the product regularly for a longer period of time and update you guys of my final verdict."

    What is your final verdict ? ?? ????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for reminding me, the final verdict is long overdue, will post it soon!

      Delete
  5. It didn't work for me. I used for an year :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not at all? that is surprising. Although the hair growth doesn't become zero but it does grow out much slower for me. I guess different skin reacts differently. Thanks for sharing your honest view.

      Delete

I love to read your comments. Its great to connect with you here but its my humble request - please do not leave marketing links here. If you would like me to visit your blog just leave a text message instead of hyper links!

linkwithin