My all time favourite - Himalaya Herbals Neem Face Pack - review

Saturday, May 5, 2012

My all time favourite - Himalaya Herbals Neem Face Pack - review

If there is one product I swear by for my skin - its the Himalaya Herbals Neem Face Pack.

This face pack is specially targeted for people with an oily skin and who suffer from acne.
Himalaya Herbals Neem Face Pack
Yeah I know the tube is almost empty - I've been using this for around a year now and I can't stop raving about it.
As you already know from my previous posts I suffer from acne on and off. But no matter what horrible things all the other products I keep trying, do to my skin, the Himalaya Neem Pack seems to get things back under control.

The pack comes in different sized tubes. I have the largest size which is about 200gm. The label states that the pack is anti-bacterial (due to the neem content) and it helps control oil, cleans clogged pores and prevents pimples. It imparts a glow to the skin. (Click on the image to enlarge it)
Himalaya Herbals Neem Face Pack - label
 Directions for use are also clearly mentioned on the back. Since it is a ready-to-use pack you simply squeeze out the amount that you need and spread it on your face. The pack is dark green in color - mainly due to the neem content I think. It also has fuller's earth and turmeric.

Himalaya Herbals Neem Face Pack - swatch
The texture is thick so I suggest applying it to a slightly moist skin (just dab off water after washing your face - don't dry it completely). Spread the thick green paste all over your face and sit back and relax.
Himalaya Herbals Neem Face Pack  -swatch

It takes about 10 minutes for the pack to dry but I like to keep it on for a bit longer. When it dries I can see it getting into my pores - I mean I can literally see where all my pores are. Once dry I moisten my skin again and scrub it off gently - I like to scrub instead of simply washing it off because that ways my skin gets a little extra cleaning. The instructions on the pack ask you to apply moisturiser after washing off the pack (because it is drying) but I have combination skin and have never felt the need to moisturise. I just let my squeaky clean skin breathe :)

This pack really works well for my skin - it dries out existing pimples, keeps the ones that are trying to form under check and makes the skin feel really nice.


Details at a glance
Packaging      : plastic tube with a flip cap
Texture            : thick
Fragrance      : very light neem like (I am so used to it I don't even realize the smell anymore)
Price              : Rs 115 for 100g (current price)

What I like:
·        Helps heal my skin
·        Makes my skin feel taught but not dry
·         Helps clean up clogged pores
·         Actually works as claimed

What I dont like:
·         Nothing - I love this face pack

Style Tip: When not using it as a pack you can take a small amount of this pack and rub it all over your face in a gentle circular motion - it acts like a scrub and really brings a glow to the face.

12 comments:

  1. agreed with all the points. love this face pack :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too love this face pack.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't smile right now - am wearing the pack :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya this is awesome...even the fac wash is good...
    http://megaliving.net/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Daljeet - please do not leave marketing links in the comments as I have to unfortunately delete them.

      Delete
  6. There are basically two types of hair removal - temporary and permanent hair removal processes. Before we discuss the different methods available for hair removal it is essential to know that hair growth starts from beneath the skin's surface. 真空除毛

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really good information you're providing just want to add to it by recommending you to the best hair and skin care products provider BLACKWOOD FOR MEN

    ReplyDelete
  8.  A good moisturiser is very important after using this face wash since this does make the skin feel a bit dry. Also, I would not recommend using this face wash as your default or daily face wash because of its drying properties.  (BLACKWOOD FOR MEN)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blog had very good knowledge and that gave huge instructions and that was really commendable ideas. you have provided good knowledge on this topic please share more information with us. 1p lsd

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Its great to connect with you here but its my humble request - please do not leave marketing links here. If you would like me to visit your blog just leave a text message instead of hyper links!

linkwithin