Maybelline Colorama - dusky - review

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Maybelline Colorama - dusky - review

It was a tough day today - loads of work and a lot of multi-tasking. My brain is tired of the overwork!

To ease the brain off I decided to paint my nails - a soothing colour - do you also feel relaxed when you are painting your nails or is it just me going bonkers over something as trivial as applying nail polish?

OK now to get to the nail paint - today I applied one of my favourite shades from the Maybelline Colorama range. The shade is called 'dusky' and as the name suggests its a dusky fawn colour that looks very natural and soft on the nails.

One coat can be used but won't last too long (and will fade easily specially near the edges)
Maybelline Colorama - Dusky
Maybelline Colorama - Dusky - single coat
Two coats give the lovely colour to the nails. The company actually claims that this is a 5-day wear nail paint but if you use your hands a lot this won't last long unless you have a top coat. The paint does have a nice glossy finish. The applicator of this nail polish is easy to use and gives a smooth coat of the nail paint.
Maybelline Colorama - Dusky
Maybelline Colorama - Dusky - two coats
Maybelline Colorama - Dusky
Maybelline Colorama - Dusky
 And the final look -
Maybelline Colorama - Dusky
Maybelline Colorama - Dusky - Final look
Details at a glance:
Packaging       : glass bottle with plastic cap 
Pigmentation  : good
Fragrance       : none
Staying power: fades off easily without a top coat
Price              : Rs. 85

What I like:
1. The colour
2. Glossy Finish

What I don't like:
1. Nothing

3 comments:

I love to read your comments. Its great to connect with you here but its my humble request - please do not leave marketing links here. If you would like me to visit your blog just leave a text message instead of hyper links!

linkwithin