Bringing back old memories

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Bringing back old memories

I was sitting in my cube in office today and after a long time I noticed the paintings I had put up. These paintings and sketches are old - very old (almost 10 years old).
Since I haven't been doing much with paints lately I thought of sharing what I already have.
Looking at them just brings back sweet old memories, a blank paper, some active imagination, some inspiration and my paints.
Hope you like looking at them!
Taal sketch
Inspiration - Aishwarya in the movie Taal (pencil sketch)

The Gaze - water colours
The Gaze - water colours on paper (random imagination)

Mermaid
Mermaid - water colour on paper (random imagination)

vodafone kid
Vodafone Kid in their old print ads (pencil sketch)

7 comments:

  1. wowwwww u r brilliant
    do continue the work alwaz take tym fr such gifted talents dear

    n thank u sooooooooo much for the time you put in taking the picture of the hairstyle and uploading it on stylecraze. Really made me sooooooooo happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome shilpa. . .keep the great work up *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work! I really like the first one because as soon as I saw it, I realised it was Taal. And to make something so easily recognisable is difficult! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. shilpa ur a multi-talented girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow , even i draw occasionally , ur paintings r really artistic, take some time out and do some more paintings.....u should continue doing this :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Its great to connect with you here but its my humble request - please do not leave marketing links here. If you would like me to visit your blog just leave a text message instead of hyper links!

linkwithin